Hey there, potential job seekers! We’re hiring, and the search is on for a full-time general manager for Petals and Promises. More details below!
Hours per Week: 40
Schedule: Business hours (M,W-F: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.; T: 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.; Sat: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) Must be available to work Fridays & Saturdays.
- Ensuring health and safety of the workforce.
- Carrying out and attaining the mission and goals of the business.
- Developing an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development and high performance at every level.
- Ongoing personal development.
Managers will be expected to:
- Plan staffing levels; recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
- Includes maintaining employee work schedules including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations, etc.
- Provide oversight and direction to employees in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff while empowering employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among staff members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together enabling each employee to succeed.
- Encourage employees to set goals, give feedback, and develop their skills.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action when necessary.
- Maintain transparent communication.
- Includes appropriately communicating organization information through store meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, text, and regular interpersonal communication.
Applicants must be:
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable communicating and connecting with customers as well as co-workers
- Dedicated to providing quality customer service
- Detail oriented
- Available for at least 2 calendar years
3 years managerial experience required. Must have completed secondary education or equivalent certification (no student applicants).
How to Apply:
Email resumes to owner, Camia Haslam, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the store during business hours at (435)753-8022.
Address: 64 W 100 N, Logan, UT 84321