We’ve now had our first taste of winter, and though there’s more snow around the corner, don’t let that dissuade you from your dream winter wonderland wedding. Many of our brides choose to take the plunge in this beautiful season. Say “I do” with these great trends that are sure to pop in any ceremony.
Here’s our top 5 favorite trends for weddings this winter:
1. Lace Sleeves. Kate Middleton rocked a lace-sleeved dress at her own wedding, and you can, too! At Petals and Promises, we have a wide variety of lace-sleeved dresses perfect for any bride looking for a little move coverage or a little more warmth this season.
2. Fur Shrugs. Snow makes the perfect backdrop for elegant wedding photos, but it can get chilly in a short-sleeved or sleeveless wedding dress. Add a warm fur shrug to your dream dress and vogue away!
3. Bursts of Color. Though red and green are longtime favorites when it comes to winter wedding colors, take a chance with navy blue or rustic orange. Navy paired with a duskier gray and stark white adds instant polish to your ceremony. Or add a hint of spontaneity to traditional green with rustic orange accents and earthy neutrals.
4. Natural accents. Draw inspiration from the season and bring the outdoors indoors through snowy wedding decor. Metallic snowflake designs glam up everything from the centerpieces to the cake.
5. Party Favors. Share your love of winter with your guests and gift them with seasonal favorites like roasted nuts, cocoa, or even tiny evergreens!